filters are used to vent pneumatically filled silos, tanks
and containers keeping
the dust inside of the silo (or container, tank etc) and letting the pneumatic air to
Applications of Silo Top Vent Filters
- Bulk truck unloading
- Pneumatic Conveying Systems
- Silo filling
- Industrial plants
- Concrete plants
Silo vent jet pulse filters
maintain dust free air in the plant
Operating Principle of Jet Filter
The dust of material loaded into the silo (or container) is
filtered by cartridge type filters. The dust is dropped back
to the silo and clean air is discharged. The reverse air jet
pulse system is used to blast pressurized air to the filters
in the reverse direction to clean the filters periodically.
All the filter elements ad pulse jet system are covered
within a weatherproof top cover.
Features of Silo Vent Filters
- Cylindrical shape.
- Connection flange for connecting to silo top.
- Maintenance free reverse air jet pulse system
- Wheatherproof and lockable top cover
- Microprocessor control unit
- High efficiency cartridge type filter elements
- Low dust emmission
- Simple access to filters
- Cartridge filters can easily be changed from the
- Inspection flange for inspecting the filters and
inside of silo
- Ready to install design
- Filtering area ranging from 0.5m² to 100m²